22 de junio de 2006

Apology

Ok ppl I've been having a hard time trying to translate the posts in spanish, I knew I was in trouble when Mario 'Bigmouth' Francia offered to include you guys in my selected circle of readers (gimme a friggin' break! if I don't lie to myself who's gonna do it?) but now I've promised to myself that I will post in the blog only if I have both posts in spanish and english, the thing is that I've come to a conclusion, some posts will be a pain in the ass and I don't want to pretend I'm the mera mengambreya, I hope you understand sometimes I won't be able to do it since it's almost impossible (ever tried to translate a poem? or a joke? Matt try to translate a joke from english to turkish or Brian, try to do it to swedish!) so basicly that's the whole point of this post, I'm sorry and from now on I'll try my best!

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

¿Cuándo pues?