26 de abril de 2009

Done



Every once in a while I need this kind of shakes to remind myself what I'm capable of. I don't think you have to rock bottom in order to recompose and rise from the ashes (yes, like the phoenix in the image) But pretty much I'm aware we are supposed to meet several persons in this journey and obviously most of them will leave us, the experience will never be able to be bought, you have to live it. This applies for the ones that have little to zero (read here: next to non existant) impact in your life as well as the ones who are supposed to leave a mark in your path.

If I'm ready for my next challenge? well, as long as I don't have to deal with child problems, I'm all for it, I think I've come to a point in my life where I should be careful, but for what it's worth, I still don't give a shit!

To end this rant I guess you have to learn your lesson: Don't give not even one single thing for granted. I know for sure I deserve better.

BAD BOY FOR LIFE!

No hay comentarios: