30 de abril de 2008

oooopppss I did it again



Hehe, no its not the Britney Spears hit (but I wanted to use that pic for the post!!!) its just that I forgot to put my english post of the week, lots of distractions and not so much to tell (not that I dont want to share it, its just inconvenient if you know what I mean) Im sorry if the following lines doesnt make any sense but I need to vent, to take it off my chest!

The story that I use to compare how quickly people goes on and off in my life its like an old wallet full of money somebody lost, if you are perceptive you will find me in the floor, you will realize I have a couple of things you can use (in this case the money) and you keep me for a while, after that you wonder, why the heck do I need this useless old wallet!? and you throw away the wallet (me) and once in the floor, all of a sudden I get a refill of bills, and the cycle begins again, people take what they need from me and then they get rid of me (am I disposable?) but I guess Im getting back to the floor again and again and again because deep inside me I "believe" some day, someone will find me useful and will keep the wallet!

Ever been to a place you feel you dont belong to? that you simply dont fit? well, unfortunately Ive been plenty of times in that position, its an extremely uncomfortable feeling, to know you even dared to consider sailing in that sea! Ohh crap! how you dared! Dammit! Sometimes Im crystal clear, others completely unpredictable, there are women that invite you to dream, however thats it, only dreams, dont start building castles in the air! youre doomed if you bite! BTW I still cant recall the last time I cried, yes Mario Francia does have a heart! and yes, randomness its a bitch, once you flip the coin, its a damn shame you never know which side it will fall!

5 comentarios:

Laura dijo...

hahaha .. al inicio cuando leii el post dije britney!!? WTF!! but than i read it!! .. awwn mario i gotta say i've been there u know ..
in a place i feel i dont belong to? that i simply dont fit? ... but i gotta say! that sometimes what we need is go away 4 a while! try not to be around the same kind's of people ... and that's what u gotta do! stop hanging with people that dosent apreciateeeee's u! c'mone u are a greatt person so dont let them get's u down!! u deserve better and i know so !!! .. so cheer up hun! ...

blah dijo...

dude..you need to get laid!...

Anónimo dijo...

I have the feeling you're giving too much of yourself to people who's worth it's just a dime. Don't empty your own to the waste, don't say you never been warned.

Anónimo dijo...

Simplemente esa billetera cayo en las manos equivocadas o quizo caer en manos equivocadas...El mundo es muy grande, pero si no abrimos bien los ojos solamente veremos lo que queremos ver, y no logramos ver que mas alla esta un mundo bello y mejor, deje de dar vueltas en el mismo circulo porque ese circulo esta lleno de baches de tanto pasar por el.

No lo conosco, simplemente me guio por lo que escribe.
Mario usted es un ser muy especial.
Animo,

Mariocopinol dijo...

Bueno a todos les agradezco sus palabras, a veces caigo en un hoyo y me pongo a pensar estupideces pero es por el lado de las relaciones sentimentales mas q todo, no os abatais q habra MF para rato! :D