10 de abril de 2008

Hell freezes over


No, its not the Eagles album, its what Im going to see the moment I fully understand women, its kinda frustrating you try to believe again, you try to sweep off your previous bad experiences but its almost the same! in the other post that I was writing Im talking about how pissed off I am to know the story of a friend of mine that found out (a little too late) that his date for the last 3 months its a cheater, eventhough she denied any contact with her ex shes still in love with him and they still have an affair (her ex is married) the married guy knows every single detail of my friends love story, its a damn shame!

Meanwhile my beloved FC Barcelona its moving to the next stage and will be butchered by Manchester United, ohh well... :(

No hay comentarios: