20 de abril de 2008

Getting to know me


Apparently I inspire confidence and people like to share their problems with me, thats ok, its not like I say: "Ok, tell me, Im your personal Dr Phil, c'mon, tell me!" but if I can give one word or two of relief on someone elses cause, well, Im all for it! now it seems its my turn, Ive been asked several times whats going on with my rejection towards relationships, why Im not able to try to open up and establish a bond, after all Ive been alone for the last 5 years and a half, I know, I should have been working on that but believe me, after reading my story you are going to understand a bit more.

Ok.. lets just put it like this... I used to be in love with this grl back in the days, it was the very beginning... I was 17 yeah, yeah, I know, too young to know what I was about to experience but hey! theres no instructions booklet when you are a teenager, I used to spend lots of time with my gf and I dont pretend to victimize myself but I gave everything I had and there was no way on earth I could have gotten the same in return (in quality terms) long story short, 4 years and a half later she was pregnant and I had to drop law school, because I wouldnt let my child to grow up without me, Ive been always with them (now there are 3 kids) and always will be, until death comes to take me away from them!

My marriage was hell on earth, I knew before hand I wasnt supposed to last (at least not that much) cuz we were too young but the main thing was that she never tried to adjust, she was selfish and inmature and in an effort to avoid the arguments and discussions I tried to stay away from home as much as I could and one thing led to another and the inevitable unfaithfulness showed up, for both of us. In the long run it doesnt matter who did it first, but in order to explain my particular point of view I must confess it was her and regrettably I returned the offense. After that it was a spinning downfall and all ended up the way it should be better, far away one from the other. The rest is history.

Bottom line is that I am kind of used to not getting too attached cuz if I do it, Im gonna be the only one devastated, no one else. I dont think Im the kind of person who tries to take advantage of situations, so Im not afraid of karma ; ) Or you could always sympathize.. or not.. or just rub it in my nose about how lucky you are in the romantic field ( just kidding) I guess its a matter of luck and Im just not designed to work out this kind of deals :D

6 comentarios:

Laura dijo...

after reading ur history i must say woOoW! dr. phil ;D!! i'll think ppl ask u cuz they think u may be moore helpfull than other ppl anyhow! on ur particular situation! =/ im in the same field that u are! sometimes we do so much like 4 find the true loove! that we dont see is right in front of us! and what we do! we think love isnt 4 us!! believe me i'm there with u!and u know it! but one thing im sure abou it! is that in the right time 4 GOd he will provide us with the person he made 4 us! so honey! WE JUST HAVE TO WAITE A LITTLE BIT MOORE! cuz i know they are near *;D

Mariocopinol dijo...

Tattie, with all due respect and actually I forgot to mention that in the post (its not that big of a deal I already said that several times) Im gettin tired of waiting and I tend to believe Im going to end up all by myself :p

But thats ok, no ones going to die for that, I just have to make sure I have friends to help me endure the situation! :D

Laura dijo...

mario! that's actually great the fact that u are getting tired of it! know why!? bcuz in that way when the right girls come's along it will be a new glow 4 ya! and i know is not a big deal noONE has ever die bcuz of that ;) i still alive! and know what! i'll be there after the rain! and so ur friends;)

Anónimo dijo...

Mario con mucho respeto le doy mi opinion, comparto la idea de Tattie, que siempre para un roto hay un descocido. Pero muchas veces es mejor quedarse solo si vamos a volver a caer en la misma relacion en la estuvimos anteriormente. Yo creo en Dios y siempre he creido que el nos da lo mejor para cada uno de nosotros, y cuando las bendiciones tardan es porque son grandes. Posiblemente usted no esta preparado para rehacer su vida, puedo notar que en el fondo usted aun guarda mucho dolor, y muchas preguntas que se han quedado en solo eso preguntas que a veces no tienen respuestas. Mi sugerencia mas no consejo es que le pida a Dios que sane su corazón y que si la persona correcta esta ahi para usted que se la presente y si no pues que mejor lo deje soltero. Como dicen por ahi es mejor solo que mal acompañado esto es sentimentalmente. POrque esta bien acompañado de el amor de sus hijos. Un abrazo y Animo que usted es una persona muy especial con mucho que dar, talves no se ha dado cuenta y hay muchas haciendo cola para salir con usted...

Anónimo dijo...

Agreed with Tattie and Kmila..

Pero weeeey! El hecho de que estés cansado de esperar no significa que terminarás tus días SOLO. DAMMIT! Te quiero golpear solo por eso.. jaja!
Y sí, como dijo Kmila, aún guardas mucho dolor Marito.. pero es comprensible since you gave it all and didn't get the same in return..

Te quierooo!
Besos!

p.d. Sí siempre estaremos contigo, para eso estan los amigos. Mwah!

Wawi dijo...

mas vale solo q mal acompanado! hahaha pues, para mi q no necesitas mujer, tenes a tus hijos son tu felicidad y razon de vivir, y hoy en dia la humanidad va de mal en peor! no descartemos la posibilidad de q tu media toronja ande circulando por algun lugar del mundo, todo pasa por algo :)

no queres andar con mi mama? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH