2 de abril de 2008

looking for credit


And it seems its time for our weekly english column, well well, its been hot in here, jeez! Last night I was talking to this guy in NJ (hes salvadoran) and I was telling him I cant recall a year in which the weather has been that crazy! I mean, its not only hot, its horribly humid! the sad part is that you take a shower in order to keep clean, cool, avoid the sticky feeling (and also the stinky uncomfortability) and whatnot and all of a sudden you are sweating again! maaan! its disgusting!

Putting those small details aside Ive been thinking about starting a new business, I still need the cash influx coming from my sex shop and Im still considering taking another job in the call centers (been away from those hellish places for the last 5 months ) but its amazing how hard is to get a credit! I may not have a huge business but Im secure and reliable! Hopefully its a matter of time to figure it out how to get my next income source with an aggresive investment strategy in order to become a legend in this country hahahahaha!

8 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Aggressive investments translates into more risk = more gains or more losses. I hope and that legend you talk about inclines to the right side of the balance. Nobody likes to be in the wrong one.

Robertux dijo...

Sometimes I don't know what to comment in your blog either. I'm still studying so I don't know how do you feel about to start a business by yourself and looking for investment, but good luck with your projects.

Wendy Q. dijo...

It rained today!!! and i got wet :(

I think that would be a good idea, besides having ur business it's not bad to have another job, it gives u more credibility at the time to ask for a loan :)

Wanna_B_slimmer dijo...

Sex Shop!!!! Damn i miss way too much due to translation... when where how????

Anónimo dijo...

Mwahaha!
The weather has been crazy here too! lol! And after u take a shower you start sweating again.. it sucks, lol!

Hope u get the money u need soon Marito.. so u can do everything u want. (agreed with Wendy kitty, lol)

Mwah!!

Dulce Limón dijo...

vendamos mango "tuis" afuera del renta... vas a ver si no sacas pisto...

y como yo siempre voy polos invertidos, este fué el comentario en español cortesía de Dulce Limon Partido...

Me cae mal pensar en inglés...

Mariocopinol dijo...

Rober: I want to become the Hugh Heffner of El Salvador and I need to be rich in order to reach my goal jajajajaja!

Tux: I guess its easier to put some stuff in a random thing than the complicated things you talk about in your blog!

Wendy: The weather its unbearable!

Nanette: I ve been running my sex shop and adult video store for the last 3-4 years :D but given that I have my 3 kids and obviously a lot of commitments I have another job all the time!

Lau: thx for the best wishes

Ale: donde te gua poner a vos!? se kejan mis angloparlantes q no me leen en ingles y qlos online translators no sriven para procesar el caliche y vos me haces hablar español jajajaja por eso te quiero porq como yo llevas la contraria!

blah dijo...

Dude ur already a legend!...