8 de abril de 2007

all gone

In the middle of march..


You wanna go,
And as you open up the door,
You change your mind,
I'm not something to leave behind,
You'll never know,
All these things I feel inside,
I want to show you,
There's nothing outside to find.

I'm everything you want,
I'm everything you need,
and every little part of you, is a part of me...
I'm everything you know,
I'm everywhere you go,
And I hope that you see,
That you're everything to me.

Whisper to me,
I hang on every word you say,
Don't tell me no,
As you turn and walk,
Don't shut me out,
I'm much stronger
than you know,
But you're on your way,
you'll be back with me someday.


Oh dear, I'm gonna make you see,
There's nothing more to fear,
Cause everything's right here.


I understand your confusion.
In denial, disillusioned.
But I won't wait too long.
And I might just move on.
I'm buried by your indecision.
Digging for the life I'm missing.
Just look inside and see
I hope there's room for me.

No hay comentarios: