12 de febrero de 2008

Everyone is entitled to his own opinions


I don't know why in the hell I'm leaning towards to a very liberal schedule in my life (yeah I know, it's procrastination) eventhough I do appreciate to enjoy free time, a voice in my head it's yelling its lungs out that changes need to take place and I have to priorize again; for the last 3 months + I've been trying to figure out what to do and I feel like I'm in a catatonic state of mind, too many (as well as crazy) ideas have been running through my head, from going to Europe in order to pursue the expensive euro adventure to the so called 'american dream' the sad thing is that I still don't know what to do, however I'm positive how I'm going to feel whenever I establish the course my life it's going to take, the best way to describe the feeling is when you have been carrying around a heavy jacket filled with rocks, and you let the jacket slip off your shoulders, down your back and legs onto the floor. The sensation is relieving and I would like to have it soon!

How many of you walk through your life like a zombie? You're here, but your not here. You function at a level that doesn't seem to take much thought whatsoever, going through the motions, day after day, and it usually takes something like a tumor, a heart attack, or worse, the death of someone close to you, to make you realize that there is more to life than just "going through the motions."

I'm not judging anyone, because I am guilty as charged, but I realized, I am one of them.

I've been labeled lazy, out-of-it, a daydreamer, a failure, a troublemaker, and my personal favorite, angry. Of course I'm angry! I haven't been living the life I'm meant to live, trying to conform to a society and rules that don't apply to me! I've been trying to do the right thing for everyone else...but not FOR ME!

Yes, I am well aware that February is now half over, so sue me, but I couldn't post for the first time (properly) in english in 2008 without acknowledging the fact we are in a New Year, now can I?? That would just be irresponsible and rude.

BTW, I have been posting all over the place. I also got my deeds done but that's not enough I need to know my destiny ASAP!

2 comentarios:

Dulce Limón dijo...

Mario "against the world" Francia has talked again...

Dear, think This is only a little hole, and we going out of them, the sun raises every days. I know that you can do everything what you want, i'm pretty sure of it.


(8) Sometimes it's hard to find my ground
Cos I keep on falling , as, I, try, to, get
away, from, this, crazy, world.!!!

And I never want to let you down
Forgive me if I slip away....

And all that I've lost, lost and found
I promise you I, I'll come back to you
One day....(8)

blah dijo...

Catatonic, Zombie....well I live in a country of Zombie-Robot-hikikomori people..

So yes I know the feeling..*wink*