31 de marzo de 2007

Sick for the cure


There used to be a time

When I thought I had the answers

Answers to the questions

That nobody knew

Used to be a time

When I had some time

But when I had the time

I didn't know what to do

Wasted all those years

Never gettin' any younger

Times kept a changin'

But I still got the hunger

Only trouble is

The walls are closing in

Sometimes I want to

Give it all away

I just want to be free

Free like the wind

And if the wind fills my sails

Then I'm never coming back again

Maybe I'll head down south

Looking for a Genie

That could fill my dreams

But dreams become reality

And real ain't what it seems to be

Sick for the cure

On this roller coaster ride

It can take you real low

And it can get you real high

Just passin' time

But time ain't on our side

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

situaciones que parecen no tener fin... ya he pasado por un par de esas, sin embargo... lo importante es ser perseverante... algunos dicen que "el qeu persevera alcanza..." mas o menos me consta... animo man...!