25 de marzo de 2008

to whom it may concern


One of these days Im going to have some serious shit with all those who left me in the verge of something "somehow" cool, Ill try to explain myself, eventhough Im a relax guy, how goes the saying? what goes around comes around, if you are looking for a reliable, dependable person, hey, Im all for it! usually, jeez Im getting rusty, I meant most of the times, you try to be honest and another motherfucker just throws shit at you!? c'mon! Im not a guy looking for benefits when it comes to friendship, I know I know, there are lots of ppl looking to use you as a ladder and yadda yadda but I was raised as a simple person and Im cristal clear, traslucent, no hidden intentions, no tricks, no shit, maybe its not the right thing to express that about yourself, others should be the ones indicated to say it but since it seems a very few readers are interested in comment in english I have to do it!

As I said, given that Im not an interested person I fucking hate with all my guts when ppl approach with a knife in the back and theyre looking after you, I mean I might not be the coolest person on earth but if I dont do harm I expect no harm on me! sheesh! I was "kinda" dating a person and I felt disappointed to say the least that she acted in a way... lets say not honest, Im an upfront guy, why in the hell she doesnt behave like that? anyways, I didnt expect to find out the cure to Aids or to understand women (which is almost the same) I just needed to vent, thats it.

PS Dont ask me whats going on with the pic for this post, it was a random image that google gave me as a result for the search to whom it may concern! :D


6 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Oh boy, what can I tell you because I know what you mean. To be honest and clear does not mean to be blind, neither than you are a fool although many times some people seems to thing that way for their own blindness. Do not stop beeing honest, but do not trust in man so the lord says.

Mariocopinol dijo...

Rober, believe me I appreciate your words, unfortunately, as one of my favorite quotes (actually the one you mentioned in my facebook) its sooo true

Theres a very thin line that separates goodwill people from stupid

I trusted, yet again like practically all my so called relationships I got screwed one way or the other, I only remember my ex wife, jeezzz Ive got the goosebumps only recalling that!

Thx man!

Wanna_B_slimmer dijo...

Wow... a post in English that I can actually understand... hey there!!!
Pity your post is such a negative one... Sorry to hear you are so angry about things.. I hope things start looking better for you soon...
Not everyone is like this...
;o)

Wanna_B_slimmer dijo...

Oh and yes.. I do still drop in just incase you post in english..;o)

Mariocopinol dijo...

Thx so much Nanette, I know your words are sincere!

Dulce Limón dijo...

A post full of Francia's ego and pride....

How about the man who NEVER accept excuses or reasons, the man who never listen his heart, without patience...the man who I know more than I should.

@Mariolino: btw...about your comparison: no thanks...