20 de enero de 2008

quick thought


Time is a companion
that goes with me on a journey.

It reminds me to cherish each moment,
because it will never come again.

What I leave behind is not as important as how I have lived.

Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness,
and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning
if it were not balanced by sadness

I love my past.
I love my present.
I'm not ashamed of what I've had,
and I'm not sad because
I have it no longer


Not everything in life comes easy, but when you work the hardest, that's when it's your best.

You can't always expect people to care and even when your best friends stab you in the front, don't think for a minute they didn't already aim for your back.

They missed for a reason. I had found out too soon, that in the end, you are your own best friend.

Everyone will be broken at some point in their life,and more often then not.

It's gonna hurt like hell, but you can't stop it, you can't change your own fate.

Some things are meant to be and all the pain you go through will end up resulting in something huge.

You don't know what it is and when it happens, it'll hit you like a ton of bricks.

At some point, when you have experienced everything you can, the words "life" and "risk" won't mean anything to you anymore.

But don't try and change that.
Stuff like that is meant to happen.
Over time, certain things no longer have an effect in you, and that happens cause that's the way its supposed to be.

But you'll learn all that later in life when little things like a sunrise or a spring rain start to matter.

But it might catch you off guard and happen sooner.
I mean, ask me

I know!.

No hay comentarios: