17 de junio de 2008

June 17th



And here we go again with our customary weekly english column, well, what can I say? Sometimes you try to work things out and unfortunately theres always 'unforeseeables' all the time that you will encounter in your path through this world in order to make you a better person, after all what else could possibly spice up your life huh? Eventhough I did have the best of the attitudes in a business that its already ended I had to let go to prevent going nuts.

Last week I finally posted in the so advertised 192 topics blog, the entry its about the only place of El Salvador that entered the New 7 Wonders of Nature contest and you can check it here.

Also, today its celebrated fathers day in this piece of land I call my country, Im gonna spend the day with my children and enjoy all their attentions, I couldnt feel better than getting their affection! And last but not least Id like to make it extensive to all the fathers that visit this place I wish all of you a Happy Fathers Day!!!

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

HaPpY FATHERS day !!!!
que tenga un bonito dia Francia !! ud sabe que yo lo quiero mucho !! no lo he podido llamar porque ewstoy que trabajo como loca !! kloq uiero muchissimo !!! felix DIA
Keren

Parvo dijo...

Feliz dia del padre Francia. Que la pases bien con tus hijos

Carlos Trio dijo...

I'm not a father yet, but I suppose that it's a nice experience ^^, so I want to congratulate you on this special day for you bro!

Mariocopinol dijo...

graciasssss :D