8 de agosto de 2008

Eagerly awaiting the paycheck

Damn! Eventhough I barely have a life due to my job (yeah as weird as that may sound) I just realized Im gonna have a HUGEEEE paycheck next week! I have been working my ass off and I have 45 hours of overtime, roughly a week! and if we consider the hours of overtime are going to be paid quadruple I can consider I already have tires for my car, speaking of which, I got a flat tire at 11:15 pm coming from my job (I was dead working since 5 am) I said fuck it! I have no tools, theres no light on the street, am I going to let the tamales mug me and take away my so expensive documents? HELL NO! I dont give a rats ass, Im gonna drive the wholeeeeee Blvd Jerusalen and Im gonna shit on my flat tire, in the end its already 2 years old! And I did it! I drove to the gas station and I left my car there!

Changing the subject, Management is about to start the process to choose the new supervisors and quality agents (the ones in charge of evaluations and stuff of the regular agents) Another rooster in the hen house? well, I have been selected to be part of them, I hope I can have this fixed before I go to training again (in 2 weeks) they expect the department to grow up to 120 agents and currently they only have 20, they need 6 supervisors and there are only 2 its not that Im counting my chickens before I axe them but I still have a fair shot given that I belong to the first waves, we will see how that ends.

3 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

The bad ppl say that operators are going good and its 4 real (not so sure yet but still) Im just gonna say that I heard it the day the "chapines" made it to the (sort of kinda look like a) building that we work on!...

Erick dijo...

The Tamalas xD... anyway I'm just passing by to say hi and to "get an update" of everything that has "happened" to you :)

Kuddos.

blah dijo...

te deseo suerte y sacate la culebra...Meaning money...not something else...