28 de febrero de 2007

Im stronger

I felt this pain for much too long
I screamed, I cried, I wrote a song
searching for ways to make life last
I walked, I ran, I went so fast
the love, the hate, the lies I'm lost
all I want is love, what does it cost?
it rained, it snowed and I'm still confused
I asked for another chance but you refused
I feel so ugly, unwanted and alone
I had enough of this worthless game
everyone I talk to they all seem the same
they step all over you like you're nobody
but I'm lifting up and making it clear I'm somebody
as life goes on I learn more and more
each day I realize I know more than before
no one can stop me I'm stronger than you
I'm trying my best if only you knew
shame on you for trying to smash my heart
I knew you wanted to from the start
look at me now I'm smarter now
guess you're not as strong as you said you were

No hay comentarios: