19 de mayo de 2008

Associated with a mobster

Usually Im not the type of person that cries over spilled milk, Im more the practical kind of person, if Im not able to keep things with me Im not going to sit down and drop tears just because Im not able to change things, most of the times I bitch for a while but I tend to accept them.

Eventhough I get too attached to things in no time I must admit right now Im experimenting hard times in stuff related to my business, we were 3 and one of my partners is leaving illegally to the US on thursday, Im gonna miss him cuz he is my friend, the other one its a pain in the ass so I foresee even more problems, since he also wants to leave and its going to be very difficult to arrange things in order to split the shares of our business.

Today I dreamed of a robbery, I was in the middle of a trip to Costa Rica, I had my children with me and I saw in a store a clerk with a one thousand colones bill that I wanted just to have change, she took my US $5 bill and also US$50 of my pocket ( dont ask me how) and I was having an argument to get my money back, long story short and even after a couple of cops asked the clerk to give me my money I still was left without not even one single penny and I felt powerless, browsing I only found negative stuff so I guess my fears are going to become true, heres an example of what Ive got:

Robbery

To dream that you have been robbed, denotes that you are experiencing an identity crisis or you are suffering some sort of loss in your life. Alternatively, you may feel that someone has stolen your success or has taken credit for something you did.

3 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Solo sos sueños vs!

Todo va a estar bien!

Primero Dios todo se va a solucionar rapido!!!

SM dijo...

Tú solo cosas feas soñas :\!!!!

Weee deberias de soñar como yoo antenoche :D! Waa que ya ni te lo termine de contar! Bueno pero mala onda por akel q se va :(! Y mal trip el q se keda XD!!

No te preocupes todoo estara bien :)!
Y las cositas q ya estan mal volveran a su rumbo normal ok!

Je t'aime!

Anónimo dijo...

Ahhhhh Marioooo, no te preocupes! Como dice Carlitos, son solo sueños.. Lo que pasa es que te preocupas muchooo, no me lo puedes negar, y todo eso lo traes en el subconciente, y pues, siempre que traemos traumas y preocupaciones solemos soñarlas..
Todo va a estar bien Mariuuu! No te preocupes tanto. X x x

Hugs!