26 de octubre de 2010

How a book can end up in your hands


Today I was engaged in the middle of a heated conversation with a customer and he requested an escalation, the supervisor on duty took it. In order to vent I was wandering around on the floor and I saw one book in an empty desk, there was no way I could see it if I wasn't walking around. It was really far from where I seat. I asked if the book belongs to somebody around and no one answered, I asked the sales supervisor about it and said that he could sell me the item for US$20 (yeah sales people, go figure!) but the book didn't even belong to him, he said:

- Take it, I can't remember how much I've seen that %$·"·/()=?¿ in here lately. Hell, I don't even know how come the book made it to this place anyways, there's a lot of donkeys in here that can barely spell!

I guess sometimes there are some things that are just meant to happen, like the finding that I'm relating. Ahh yes! this is the book that caught my attention immediately.

No hay comentarios: