19 de noviembre de 2007

Virginity



Ive noticed every time I post about sex the statistics sky rocket, now Im going to put a lil effort to compile the opinions of three girls about losing their virginity, I swear I didnt make up these stories, they spontaneously shared their feelings when in a simulated scenario they were asked what would they say to a girl age 17 asking for advise, how to approach this moment, these are their reactions:

Cindy, 26, Los Angeles, CA
Size definetly matters! The first one was really small, and the second was so big I could barely walk for three days afterwards.

Linda, 24, Encino, CA
In all honesty, sex hurts less the more you have it. I've been with some that it took me a few times to adjust to their size and I found that I prefer them to be average.

(And I looooooved this one)
Simone, 24, Glendale, CA
When sex hurts, it means that something isn't going right. You may be to tight and you could try using a vibrator to loosen up before you do the deed (after you get married since that is what you believe in) take a few asprins a bit before because they will help your muscles to relax. One of the major causes of pain during sex is from your body not being loose enough to except a man. Another thing to do is foreplay. I simply cannot stress this enough! Foreplay lubricates your body enough so that there won't be friction, because OUCH! Friction hurts. Always make sure that you have enough lube (or massage oil if you don't feel comfortable having a tube of lube beside your bed, I know I don't!). Lube really helps ease the way a bit better. Make sure that you don't tense up too much. A bit won't hurt you, and hell, even I was terrified when it actually came time to do the deed, but the more you tense, the harder it is for him to get in. Once he is all the way in, don't rush things. Take a few minutes for both of your bodies to acclimate themselves to each other. Once the pain has subsided, and I promise that it will, then with him holding still, start moving your hips around. This helps if you are on top, but that might be more uncomfortable for you in the beginning. But if you make sure that you are in control, a lot of your fears should subside. I really hope this helps to make you less nervous.

2 comentarios:

marce dijo...

hahahahaha I can guess what u were imagining...

Wendy Q. dijo...

man hmmm if all the girls were so open like these ones talking about sex...