12 de noviembre de 2007

promiscuous


Doctor: "Do you have sex?"

Samantha: "Yes"

Doctor: "Do you have oral sex? Give? Recieve?"

Samantha: "Yes. Yes, yes"

Doctor: "Do you have anal sex?"

Samantha: "Yes"

Doctor: "Do you swallow?"

Samantha: "Only when surprised!"

Doctor: "Do you use condoms?"

Samantha: "Yes"

Doctor: "What kind of condoms?"

Samantha: "Trojan, LifeStyle, Chic, Wet'N Wild..."

Doctor: "No, I ment; latex? Lamb skin?"

Samantha: "Oh, yes, yes"

Doctor: "How many sexual partners have you had?"

Samantha: ". . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I'm counting! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Um, this year?!"”

3 comentarios:

blah dijo...

You just decribed your average girl or guy.

Sound like one of my friends!!..jajaja!!

Anónimo dijo...

Dude... i think i know her!!! xD

marce dijo...

It sounds like a girl from Brazil that I meet when I was taking english courses... and also, a guy, a friend of mine that I have in ES... xD